Training maps on WOC 2017 relevant terrains are available from spring 2015 throughout summer 2017. New maps and areas are continuously added.
Maps can either be purchased as files (OCAD/PDF/JPG) or in printed form (laser-print) with or without controls, and delivered to your desired address.
Please note that some of the training areas are in the proximity of the embargoed areas.
Official training camps will be centered around Otepää. Training Camp 3 was held on May 8-14, 2017.
Selection races for national teams on WOC relevant terrains was held May 12-14.
- Bulletin/Competiton Info (11.05.2017)
- Online results
- Final start lists
- GPS tracking
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
From this spring 6 permanent courses are available in Kirikuküla, Päidlapalu, Lajavangu, Haanja, Juudakunnu and Veskimõisa-Poka. Controls are marked in the forest with plastic tapes and it is possible to purchase maps with all controls (5 EUR/piece).
- Apr 8-9. Karjalaskevõistlus (long + sprint WRE). Võru. | FB | Homepage |
- Apr 15-16. Peko Kevad (long + shortened long). Obinitsa. | Homepage |
- Apr 29-May 1. Ilves 3 (long + middle WRE). Otepää. | Homepage |
- May 6-7. Estonian Championships middle and relay. Northern Estonia. | Homepage |
- Full Estonian Orienteering Calendar - http://www.orienteerumine.ee/kalender/index.php
WOC 2017 Training Coordinator
Training areas are chosen to model the competition terrains and map-makers style as much as possible and there are training maps available for all the different distances. Training maps' location on Google Maps.
You can also check Estonian Orienteering Map database
Printed clean maps: 4 EUR/pc
Printed maps with permanent controls: 5 EUR/pc
Map file in OCAD/JPG: 150/100 EUR
- long distance
- middle distance